Essex Private Wealth Management builds client relationships based on trust, experienced professional advice, continual communication, and prompt personal service.
Many people assume that all they need to achieve their financial goals is good investment advice. While this is important, we believe that good investment advice can only come from good financial planning. A comprehensive financial plan creates the larger framework within which it becomes possible to make coordinated financial decisions that maximize the probability of achieving our clients’ goals. Each new financial decision can affect a client’s tax status, investment plan, estate plan, and insurance coverage. Therefore, each decision should be made with full knowledge of its impacts on all areas of the client’s life. The investment plan is important, but it should arrive naturally from within the overall financial plan.
In order to follow those concepts and accomplish the clients’ goals, we adhere to five simple rules:
- Customers Come First: We strive to take exceptional care of our customers via superior service and quality. We understand each of our customer’s current financial conditions, risk tolerance and goals.
- Keep It Simple: Our investment strategies are tactical, yet simple and easy to understand. We explain to clients our approach to achieving their goals. Clients have online, immediate access to their accounts through their client portal; we also provide quarterly newsletters describing the market fluctuations of the previous quarter.
- Provide Objective Advice: Our fiduciary model allows Essex Private to put the client’s goals first. We use an investment management team approach supported by unbiased, independent, proprietary research to help guide our decision making. The end-result is a cost-effective strategy to help clients grow their portfolios.
- Educate: The earlier a person invests, the better chance of achieving long-term financial goals. At our very first meeting, we educate the clients on their investment strategies and approaches and make the client an active participant in his/her own financial success.
- Be Accessible: Clients work one-on-one with a personal investment advisor. We manage clients’ portfolios specifically to address their situations and personal financial goals.